Re: [ST] oops!!! need some advice

Chris,
 I have an article in April 2002 Sport rider that is about repairing ABS
plastic. If you want contact me off line and I will send it over to you
via a BM file or Adobe Acrobat file PDM. Let me know, I tried to send it
via TriumphNet but i could not get it to work.
Paul Reyes
99 ST Blk ( The Fast Non-Color)