[ST] Laid up for a long time

...the ST, that is, not me.

As I mentioned before, my ST has been quietly rotting in a garage in
Edinburgh for just about a year.  I changed the oil and put it on a battery
tender and hope to find it will start when I'm back there in a few weeks.

I have just booked it for an MOT (roadworthiness inspection) in April and
the gentleman in the workshop said the most likely problem after a long
period off the road is that the fork seals will have hardened and may leak.
Anyone had this problem?  Anyone had problems with a bike after it has been
off the road for a long time?

A related topic - the last service I had done was at M&P in Glasgow.  M&P
have gone bust and Victor Devine have taken over.  Do any of the UK listers
have experience with Victor Devine or comments on Triumph dealers in
southern Scotland?  I tried to book it into Two Wheels in Edinburgh but they
were already full up on my preferred date.

Thanks,

Neil