[ST] DIY 12K Maintenance Question

My questions are regarding the throttle synch.  For
those of you who
have
done this:

1. Were you able to prop up the tank somehow and have
access to the
adjusters on the throttle bodies, or did you have to
rig something up
have the tank out of the bike?

2. I remember something about the Engine light after
you're done.  Is
it
true that it takes 3 heat cycles to make the light
turn off after
you're
done?

Any other hints or tips would be appreciated.  I know
it's not a
difficult
job - none of this is really that difficult if you
take your time - but
I'm
looking for those little hints that will not be
learned alone until
after
the job has been completed.  Please share.  :-)
Thanks

I did this a couple of weeks ago myself as I had to
replace a leaking fuel return line. I used the tank
and a friend to hold it on a table near the right
side. Be careful with the fuel lines as the plastic
connectors are very fragile and will crack if you bend
them too far. I had to remove the air box pressure
sensor to get at the adjusment screw for 1 and 2
throttles. It takes a few tries but you can get them
almost exact. It definitely sharpened response after
it was done. 2 and 3 were quite a bit off on mine.
Yes, it did take 3 on-off cycles to clear the engine
mgt warning light.
Good luck.