RE: [ST] AMX was New file uploaded

I thought the very same thing.  How many AMX nuts we got here :)  I got into
them when I was a teenager BECAUSE they were different.  Camaros and Mustangs
were like a$$holes at my highschool, everyone had one, and a few really
stunk.  Unfortunatly I never aquired a Javalin.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
<<
The last time we talked about cars, I was surprised how many of us
had a thing for Mini Coopers. Now I'm amazed how many picked up on
the AMX in the background. I know I did. I grew up wanting to be Mark
Donahue racing his Sunoco AMX.