[ST] A very, very long shot...

Steve,
	I just might be able to help you out! If all goes as it looks like it will, I am going to be laid off tomorrow. Yeah, its a bummer. However, I have something lined up that will be kicking off in a couple of weeks. My folks live in Baton Rouge and I was planning to go down and see them from Atlanta. I could get my Father to drive me down and get the bike in Pearl River, ride it up to you in Akron, then fly back to Baton Rouge to ride home to Atlanta. Hmmmmm. This could be interesting. If you don't have anybody hop on this, I might just have to do this one! I'll let you know tomorrow night how it shakes out. Looks like I'd better start digging the maps out!

Later,
Dave Smoot
'99 ST (Red with jealousy, today!)