Re: [ST] Triumph fabric clothing (long)

Ken,

Welcome to Pa - Land of the Highway Construction Barrels.  Pen DOT seems
to spend all money on Orange Barrels and Flashing Sign, but traffic and
the roads only get worse.
The big trucks are part of it, since they can't seem to design a highway
to hold up to their pounding and an abnormal amount of truck traffic
flows through this state.

Lots of backroads around here though - just need to be careful this time
of year as there is lots of loose gravel where you least expect it.

I need to get down to Hermey's and check things out.  Not too sure I
want to take my bike back to Lancaster Honda where I purchased it.  Not
pleased with the set up that was done on it, nor the three trips back to
get the correct pannier set and luggage rack.

Dave