[ST] Videos For sale

  I am in the process of selling ny motorcycle video collection, & have
started to post them on ebay.
There are about 3 dozen videos in total, ranging from Harley Davidson /
Easyriders boxed sets, tapes of mid 1950's G.P.s, thru current superbike
action.
All are originals, in mint condition, in their original cases. No dupes.
I have only posted about 10 so far. I am willing to sell these cheap, so
either check out ebay. My seller name is parisphoto, or do a search for
Motorcycle Racing Video. Or email me off list, & I'll be glad to send
you a list of what is for sale.
Thanks,
Ira