[ST] Installated Skykingproducts.com Frame Slider

Hello Steve,

Thanks for your kind words and providing positive feedback on our item 17
frame sliders for the Triumph ST. I have changed the item 17 now to include
the longer 90mm length billet aluminum spacer for the left the right side.
Also, while we were Daytona there was someone that was wondering about total
weight for the frame slider assy? They weigh less than a pound (14.8 ounces)
per side including all mounting hadware. Lastly, I will be sending to you a
prototype mirror extension for the stock OEM ST mirrors next week for
feedback. When we get them to your satisfaction we can proceed with offering
them as a product.

Sincerely,
John King
www.skykingproducts.com