[ST] Skyking Sliders for the Sprint RS

Hi,

John King here, we just completed prototyping couple new products yesterday.
One of interest to this group might be our Triumph Sprint RS frame slider
item 20. These will be available by the end of March. Many thanks to the
folks like yourself on this list that have taken the time to provide us
feedback and let us measure and fit check things on your bikes. Current
schedule calls for two production units to be fitted on two separate bikes
one California and one in Colorado to verify perfect fit then offer them as
Item 20 Triumph Sprint RS Frame Sliders. These will be of the hightest
quality and will be offered with step by step instrutions. Price will be at
least 30% less than what is available from Germany.

Sincerely,
John King
www.skykingproducts.com