[ST] RE: Harley heard

I will confirm this theory. while riding (on my former
sportster) about 8 or 10 of us riding towards
Spearfish on I90. The weather turned to shit real
quick. It went from beautyful, partly cloudy day to
heavy rain and wind within about 15 minutes. Here I
was, riding into the wind with the rain blowing
sideways feeling like nails and sheetrock screws being
driven into my face and hands,I was soaked and frozen
to the bone in moments. We didnt even slow or
acknowledge the turn in weather.... didnt even slow by
1 mph.

We continued to ride into this crap with nothing more
than sunglasses, jeans and leather jackets (I might
add that visability was almost nill from the rain)as
we went under the overpasses we saw groups of jap bike
riders huddled together under each one, waiting it
out. OHHH how I wanted to join them!! We only went
about another 20 miles and probably the longest 20
miles I have ever ridden.

I think I pulled off because when we got to the shop,
we exchanged jokes about those pussies under the
overpass. I was laughing but I knew I could not be the
only one that wanted to go hide under the bridge with
them. I also truly believe that some of these guys
meant it. I conclude that some people just dont feel
pain like the rest of us do. I am fortunate to know
such a wide variety of riders at this point. I love
this sport!!!

Tony Burke
00 Sprint ST