Re: [ST] Porsche Drivers

On Mon, 18 Mar 2002, Duncan Donut wrote:

> >Tom-Perhaps you should take the 4X4 out to the next Dallas Chapter PCA
> >track day and see how she does then. :-)
> >
> >David
> >'99ST

> David,  I think Tom was referring more to the drivers' abilities than the car's

This is very true, for the most part I know the capabilities of my
vehicles, I am by no means a professional driver, and I probably take
the truck and the car a lot closer to the edge than the bike, yes I know
sad. But then again, I get some cool looks when I get the truck into a 4
wheel slide going around a corner. And of course the BFGoodridge
all-terrains do make a cool howl when being pushed to their limits.

But if you think that I would actually race a car that's roof line is
pretty close to the CG of my truck with a driver of 'sed car who knows
what [s]he is doing, you would be greatly mistaken.

t.

 Thomas Emberson
 '01 BRG Sprint ST (last count 10 months old, 15,700 miles)
 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500