[ST] Top Plate Conversion for Givi Box

Has anyone installed the "Top Plate Conversion For
Givi Box" (Part#A9500012) with a triumph top rack on
their ST/RS?

I'm having a very difficult time locating one, even
through a dealer.  It looks like Lilly (UK) has some
in stock but quite pricy for shipping overseas and If
I order one from them I'd like to know for sure they
fit the triumph top rack (And not some older version
of it).

Can you please let me know where you purchased it from
and if you would recommend it.

fyi:  I opt for the Givi top box (flat black color)
over the Triumph due to its neutral color that I can
use on my other bike.

thanks
- - george (00' RS)