[ST] Things to do in Florida this weekend

Forgive the length of the post if you are not interested, but RotLE is
planning a weekend event in Florida.  All are welcome, and we are about 1.5
hours from Orlando, quicker if you are on a TRIUMPH.

Riders of the Lost Empire:

Here is the plan for this weekend.  Remember, if you are going to camp or be
here for the BBQ, I MUST HAVE NOTICE THAT YOU ARE COMING!!  Don't assume I'm
aware, just call or email.  There is no charge for any of this.

We have good weather forecast, so bring your tent, Travel trailer, RV
whatever.  Fishing is avaliable (your equipment), hot showers (outside) and
if it's cool you can borrow a dog for your sleeping bag,  No charge for
fleas. BRING A BATHING SUIT FOR USE IN SHOWER!  Hotels are nearby by for
Harley owners and other wooses. (How do you spell that word?)

Everybody is welcome, bring the kids, friends whatever.  Dogs OK, cats will
be eaten.

                                                        DIRECTIONS