[no subject]

                                                          SCHEDULE

Friday:

Anytime after 3:00 (I won't be back from the vet's before then), arrive and
set up for camping.  We will have a bon-fire, but dinner is on your own.
Free Beer, courtesy of Miller/J. J. Taylor Dist.  You can come earlier, just
open the west gate, don't let the dogs out and pick a spot.

10:00    Quiet Time.

Saturday:

10:30    Assemble for trip to THE SHACK, 4835 US HWY One, Melbourne, a
river-front casual restaurant.

10:45    Stop by McDonalds, I-95 and SR512, to pick up any late arrivals who
want to meet us there.  Take 512 into Sebastian and then US One to the
Shack.

11:30 - 1:00  Lunch

1:00 Leave for trip to western part of the county.  US One north to New
Haven Ave, thence to SR192, West to Holepaw, South on US 441 to YeeHaw
Junction (no, I'm not making these names up), East on SR 60 to SR 512 and
back home.  THIS IS A LONG RIDE, SUITABLE FOR MODERN OR IN "VERY GOOD
REPAIR" BIKES.  If this is not your cup of tea, take the....

1:00    Alternate ride - US One north to New Haven, EAST to AIA, south along
the ocean to SR 510, east to SR 512 and back home.  Shorter and slower, good
beach ride with spectacular view from the Sebastian Inlet Bridge.

4:00    Kick back, have a beer, tell lies, stuff like that

6:00    Start to assemble for BBQ.  If you will be present, bring a
dessert/salad/side.

10:00 Quiet time

Sunday:

9:00 AM    Bike Show (note: we must have at least 3 bikes in each catagory
(Vintage, Modern, Custom, Daily Rider) or it will be canceled)

10:00 Awards

12:00 Lunch on your own

2:00 PM  Tearfull farewells, sobs and knashing of teeth.  GO AWAY!