[ST] New Autocom

My Autocom Easicom just arrived today.  Can't say enough about the folks at
TopGear; Their support and advice has been awesome so far.  Looking forward
to getting that puppy installed.  Appears simple enough, but anyone who's
installed one on an ST (and the headsets in full-face helmets) and has any
tips, tricks, advice, and general learned experience and wants to pass along
their knowledge is welcome to do so.  I will be using the bike power
adaptor, fitting my Nokia phone and my mp3 player into it as well.

Woo hoo, more toys!

Regards,
Eric
Portland, OR