Re: [ST] body replacement panels

Allright, I'll be the jerk.  Did you ask your friend
why s/he buy a sport-touring bike if s/he was going to
trailer it?  I mean, if you're going to buy a bike
that gets trailered to Daytona, shouldn't it be
something preposterously shiny and uncomfortable from
Arlen Ness, Jesse James, or "The" Motor Company?