[ST] Tingling hands

At some
>lower speeds, I do get a bit of a tingle in my hands, I attribute it to
lower
>speed, more pressure on the bars, etc,  so what suggestions do the learned
>riders have?

Bend your elbows. This causes you to use other muscles rather than just
straight arming the bars and putting the load on your wrists. Also makes it
easier for you to steer the bike. Just alternate between straight arm and
bent elbows to give yourself a break. If you are doing any riding in the
twisties, definitely go with the bent elbows.
Bare