[ST] Fuel leak

I checked my VIN number (121584) against all the Triumph recalls I can find.
My bike is not in the "affected" range yet it's leaking gas.  It's an
intermittent problem, sometimes a few drops, other times a puddle.  The leak
seems to be coming from way up under the gas tank and leaks on the right
side of the bike.  Removing the plastic wouldn't help to trace it.  I've
scheduled service with my local dealer (whom I did NOT purchase it from) and
they want me to bring it in as soon as possible.  I know how dangerous this
is so I'd take a day off from work to get it done.  Soonest appointment?
Twenty days.

Alan in NJ
'01 BRG