[ST] Oil filters, etc

Ken M. wrote:
<<
There will be arguments that "I've used Fram for years
without any
problems". Fine..go ahead and do as you please. For MY
peace of mind, I
buy
the more expensive stuff and don't wonder. I figure I
blow more than
that
difference on ONE good cigar or a couple of lottery
tickets, so it's
false
ecomonics to cheap out over something like that. YMMV

You're right, Ken.  I wouldn't "cheap out" when it
comes to my RS.  In my ~15 years of riding I've never
had a bike this enjoyable and I don't think I'll ever
get tired of it.  I just wanted to know if the $15 is
about average.  It appears that it is and I shouldn't
be surprised as I honestly think my dealer is one of
the best and most knowledgable anywhere.

It was 68F here today and I scuffed my new Avons in on
one of my favorite mountain roads...life is indeed,
good. :-)

Randy
'00 RS