[ST] Women Drivers

     Driving to the office this morning on the Interstate, I looked over to
my left and there was a woman in a brand new Mustang doing 65 miles per
hour with her face up next to her rearview mirror putting on her eyeliner!
     I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was
halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup!!!
     It scared me so bad, I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the
donut out of my other hand. In all the confusion of trying to straighten
out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my cell
phone
away from my ear which fell into the coffee between my legs, splashed and
burned Big Jim and the Twins, ruined the darn phone and DISCONNECTED AN
IMPORTANT CALL!!!!
     WOMEN DRIVERS!!!!!!!!!