[ST] Accessories

G'day Everyone,
    Just been surfing (with my connection speed it's more like paddling
veeery casually) the ST site and found the six shooter covers, thats
seriously cool, i want some! But i can't get the link to work, does anyone
have the email address by chance? If that doesn't work i've got buckets of
.44 shells and could make 'em myself but how do they attach to the hub?
Thanks for the answer on the Staintune Alex, next question is have you got
the high mounted job or the standard height one? The reason i ask is i've
got a set of Triumph saddle bags and would like to know if they clear the
high mount can?
Also, found the underseat mufflers, they look perfect, but wouldn't they
crowd the underseat area and probably fry your bum at the same time?
Lastly, i put the bike up on the centre stand last night to check the chain
etc and discovered it's quite a stretch down (i'm tall) to get my hand on
the lifting handle which ain't good for the back and also my hand squashed
the side panel a fair bit. Yes i did step down pretty hard on the stand at
the same time. I hope this is an aquired knack like the old T150 or my
Nortons, if not i'm considering making up a fold away handle that attaches
to where the standard handle is. Has anyone tried this already?
Bill Wilkin
'99 ST   "Mary"
'53 DomiRacer   "Ruby"
'64 Blown 650SS  "Pig"