[none]

Hopefully this won't post 2 times.

Hello all,
I wanted to  send out this e-mail to let you know that my bike was the test
bike for the RS Frame Sliders made by Skyking.  I have nothing but good
things to say in regards to meeting John and the process of seeing the
Sliders come together.  What do we as bike owners want?  Quality products
that are reasonably priced and made by someone who has a passion for bikes.
I met John about 3 weeks ago and watched him go to work on my bike.  There
were all sorts of measurements made and a prototype was fabricated.  The
prototype was not satifactory with John and some more measurements were
taken.  Now we have Sliders for the RS, which look awesome and will work in
the case of an unfortunate lay down.  Installation was a breeze; just remove
the side panels, remove the engine mounting bolt and install the slider.  NO
CUTTING REQUIRED.   Simple is best if you ask me.  The instructions for the
install will be more detailed than what I described, but that is it in a
nutshell.  From what I have seen of John, he is thinking of what can be made
for our bikes at a price that is fair.  It is awesome to see someone who
owns a Triumph put together a business that caters to Triumphs.  Please know
that I am not being endorsed in anyway by Skyking or John.  I am just glad
to see some products being added for our awesome motorcycles.  I am glad to
have met John and will highly recommend the products that he has.