From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of John
King
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 11:55 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] GenMar Bar Risers

Hi,

I was wondering how many folks have the GenMar bar risers for the RS/ST and
if they are the solution for the increased bar height. I was wondering if
added height can be acheived with above and beyond the Genmar block spacers
without changing the cable? If any one has a set for sale please e-mail me.
Also, what did folks pay for them new?

Sincerely,
John King
www.skykingproducts.com