[ST] Firearms thread

G'day All,
    Hmmmmmmm....i'm reminded of 2 of the many sayings my old Warrant Officer
used to use.
1. For Rich as he sounds like he's had some military experience and should
remember this classic "This is my rifle, this is my gun, this is for
shooting and this is for fun" recited with said firearm above ones head,
naked and running for miles. Don't call it a gun!!
2. For Andy "Guns don't kill people, people kill people"
Now i really think i/we should drop this subject as we have these wonderful
Triumph devices to ride. Personally i think i'll try for a wheel stand this
weekend, in safe conditions of course! The Easter long weekend break starts
here tomorrow and i'm going for a good long "getting to know you" ride.

Bill Wilkin
'99 ST   "Mary"
'53 DomiRacer  "Ruby"
'64 Blown 650SS  "Pig"