From: "Randy" <randys955i@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "rs" <rs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 6:13 AM
Subject: [ST] Tire Mileage

<<
Q: I feel I ride similarly to Ken (I have ridden a bit
with him),  How
do you
trash a tire in 3K on a Sprint ST? And no flames about
learning to ride
it right
please, I can turn a pretty good corner.

I don't know but I have never heard of anyone (else)
getting 9K miles out of any tire on any sportbike.
I'm jealous.  Are the New England roads paved with
gold?  ;^)

Randy
'00 RS