[ST] EBC rotors

Hey out there, has anyone put the EBC Pro-Lite rotors (MD647's) on their
ST?  I just have, and find them to be noticably thicker than the OEM
rotors.  As a result I think I'm noticing the pads "dragging" against the
discs.  I've cleaned up the pistons fairly well to reduce the likelyhood
of dirt providing resistance to the pads "springing back", if they in fact
do.

Right now the EBC sintered HH pads are in, I'm thinking of replacing with
the EBC Kevlar pads since I have a set of those to see what difference
that makes, and doing more cleaning to be sure.

After the initial cleaning, I could loft the front wheel with the bike on
centerstand and get 2 to 3 revolutions of the wheel by giving it a hand
spin.  Then I rode around the court a couple of times, tested braking,
re-centered it in the garage and found I'd only get about one revolution.

Does that sound right or is that too much drag?  How does your front wheel
spin compare?

aTdHvAaNnKcSe,

- --

                               ._O_.  '99 SprintST -mine
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 VFR800FI -hers         /~\
"No I don't want a pickle..."   /H\   '89 Hawk GT  -ours   ASCII \ / Against
      bil@xxxxxxxxxx           (=O=)  AMA, CMH-Moto,      Ribbon  X  HTML
"Drink Real Ale"  "Quch!"  #3    U    DoD(6.66), HSTA!  Campaign / \ Mail