Re: [ST] Re: Screens (again) was...plus mirrors, ON TOPIC

> Actually, Tom-E-boy, both and neither.

Did you grow up with Clinton? You sure sound like him there :-)

> I rode 1,123 miles last weekend, 614 miles up & 509 back from Bull Shoals,
> Ark.  It was 35 deg f, Friday nite, and 28 deg f. Saturday morning on the
> Talimena Drive, so I was REALLY wishing for my ZG-ST screen back!!  But that
> was the first time out since we went to the Daytona Race.
>
> I really like the ZG-DB and will be ordering one.  What do you (and the rest
> of y'all) think about the Light Blue Flouresent DB on a Black bike?
>
> AS soon as it arrives I will bring yours back  ;-)

I will need it back soon. I might be doing a longer 2-up trip
this Sunday (depending on the weather) and will need the DB as the
ST creates too much turbulance for 2-up riding.

So are you up for the Las Vegas trip and back? I figure Sunday night will
see me in Phoenix, it is 1040 miles from Phoenix to Dallas, so if I average 65 mph
on 10 and then 20, and leave around 6am, I should have the SS1000 and be in bed by
midnight. Should be doable.

Tom