[ST] GPS stuff - Garmin Europe R&R CD

Have just received my upgrade to the Garmin Mapsource Roads and Recreation CD
(Europe)

Although the coverage of some parts has improved over individual country CDs
(Spain, for example) and now for the cost of one individual country CD you get
the whole of Europe, there are, for previous users of the UK R&R CDROM, some
considerable disadvantages due to the segmenting of the map sets on the Europe
CD (especially, it would seem, for those in the West Country of the UK!).

If you haven't yet upgraded and intend to do so then please contact me for a
work-around prior to upgrading.

I will be addressing this problem to Garmin, but if it is anything like the
previous communications I have experienced with them then don't hold your
breath.

- --
Mike Bostock
http://www.toothfairy.co.uk/