[ST] Title is Everything

I wanted to make sure that my closing and apology if I offended anyone with
my contribution to the firearms thread was read.
I don't know how this all started but I too contributed to the thread.  I
wouldn't call it a flame war.
I thought flaming is disrespecting someone, which this is not.  We're just
debating differences of opinions.

I apologize if I offended anyone, it's not meant to be personal.  I forget
that not everyone is easy going and some are easily offended.  I do better
talking in person than I do with this blasted thing called email, it's too
impersonal.

I hope no body leaves this list( especiall the "Europeans" as some one said)
just because of this trivial thread because
95% of what is sent is useful and I think it's COOL that we can bridge the
world
and help each other with motorcycle problems.

As far as I'm concerned its water under the bridge.  Let's keep moving
forward.

- -Rich
00 Sprint RS
(You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please
all of the people all of the time)