Re: [ST] RS CF hugger

Sean Baumann wrote:

> I sent an email to Mr. King about the possibility of offering a real carbon
> fiber hugger for the RS.  However, for this to even be a remote possibility,
> there has to be some up front demand.  How many people would be interested
> in such a product?

carbotex carries the cf hugger for the st that's made
by n.w.s., as well as another cf hugger (their own?).

i didn't see the rs cf hugger from n.w.s. listed, but
if they've already got a relationship with them, i'd
think they could bring some in.

i plan to buy a set of skyking sliders, and if i were
in the market for a hugger and john offered one, he'd
probably get my business. first thing's first though;
i've got to get the front suspension sorted out...

	- al.
- --
       /\ _
      /  \ \    al bailey