RE: [ST] John Bloor in Motorcyclist

I also read that article with great interest. Bloor seems to hold the
opinions of his cutomers in high regard, a good sign. Many good inferences
could be made from the interview about an upgraded Trophy, a sportier
version of the TT600, and more.

When I was at the annual motorcycle show at the Javitts center in NYC last
year, I was present as they unveiled the (then) new 2002 Daytona. I found
myself standing right next to Bloor, so I introduced myself as an RS owner.
He asked what I thought of my bike (gave him a glowing review), and also
what I thought of the new Daytona (told him it lacked the styling character
of the previous generation). He did seem very sincere, but just as he came
across in that interview, a bit a of a dry chap, very reserved.

Ken M.