[ST] RE: st-digest V2002 #179

I have experience with them and I am still thoroughly impressed. I've even
crashed a couple of times to try them out hte hard way. still great rates,
much lower than my previous insurer, Progressive, with no claims! The only
thing I've found about Progressive is the way they progressively raise your
premiums only because they want to! The Riders plan ahs given my rates
cheaper than any I ever got from those other guys and they stay low. I think
they are great. I have a 929, a Sprint RS and a GB500 insure with them for
under $500/yr with full coverage on the 929 and RS.
Bare

Greetings,
Someone posted some info on GMAC's Rider Club insurance, over on the GPZ
list, a while back. I tracked them down and got a quote (see below), indeed
they seem to have pretty cheap coverage, at least compared to my current
carrier, State Farm. The quote is for both bikes for a full year. If you
contact them, mention that you heard about the Rider Club coverage in
"Rider" magazine. Here were my answers to their key questions, your results
may vary:

How many year riding?  32
Motorcycles Garaged?  yes
Moving violations in last 3 years?  1
Do you ride to work?   no, primarily used for touring
MSF training?  no

If anyones had experience with these folks, good or bad, I'd appreciate
hearing about them.
MR

End of st-digest V2002 #181