[ST] Other tank removal hazards

Watch out for the rubber cushion & bushing that secures the front of the tank.
It falls off when removing and replacing the tank.  For me it usually falls
down onto the engine or in the fairing and is a PITA to find.

You want to disconnect all of the hoses & one electrical connector.  The
electrical connector is kind of tricky to figure out but if you look close you
will see the small arm that gets depressed to snap it apart.

There is also the fuel sender wire that you can't get to until you lift the
tank up so there is a point where you need to hold the tank up and disconnect
that at the same time.

It's real easy to scratch the tank when removing and replacing (although it's
usually in places that don't show so much).  I would recommend laying a towel
over the frame at the back of the tank and one over your bars so that as you
are maneuvering the tank you can rest it on either of those areas without
scratching the tank.

When you put the tank back on you need to be aware of the crankcase breather
hose position.  Sometimes it looks like it's in place but when you set the tank
down it won't go all the way down because it's resting on that hose.

Good luck

Steve

01 Sprint ST