[ST] Crossing Pennsylvania

In a couple weeks I'll be trekking to the North Carolina
Outer Banks by way of Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Having in my youth crossed the vast state of NW PA to SW PA on the
potholed interstate/turnpike many times, I would like to try a road
less traveled.  I've been contemplating picking up Highway 6
from Meadville in order to get to Philly and hence to Egg Harbor, NJ.

Is this a reasonable route or are there other, better suggestions?
I'm giving myself 2 days to this leg of my trip.

Kevin Liske
'99 Sprint in Black

The Not So Much Evil Really, As Just Generally Disagreeable Axis