[ST] ST in the 'hood

Like many others I'm sure, I live in a town without a
Triumph dealer making Triumph sitings a bit rare.  So
I was surprised yesterday afternoon to see a red ST
leaving the gas station I was pulling into.  Later in
the evening I was driving in the cage and returning
home I pulled up my street and about 10 houses down
from mine was...a red ST.  I stopped and talked to the
owner and now there will be another Triumph to help
even things out in my BMW-infested riding group!

BTW, it's a '99 and the guy bought it 2 weeks ago in
Pennsylvania on eBay.  Perhaps it belonged to one of
our esteemed liSTeRS???

Randy
'00 RS