Re: [ST] Fuel fitting availability

Thanks for posting the Dixon partnos Ken.  From the illustrations, I'm
getting the idea we need a male and a female shutoff inline hose barb
type, right?

Sorry but I've not had the tank off myself and haven't even looked at
these things to know what they look like exactly.  I'm imagining that
there is a short hose between the tank and the coupling, then a longer
hose from the coupling to the throttle bodies?

If that's the case, we could replace with a number of things.  Or is one
side of the coupling molded into the tank, making a straight out
replacement of the parts periodically impossible/impractical?

I'd like to get whatever is needed to just get in there and replace 'em in
order to head off any problems caused by aging/exposure.  I'm also
thinking we should positively ID some parts and a source, and maybe one of
us can order a small batch to pass around?

I'd sure appreciate it if someone who's been in there can let me know if
what it looks like under there.

aTdHvAaNnKcSe,

- --

                               ._O_.  '99 SprintST -mine
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 VFR800FI -hers         /~\
"No I don't want a pickle..."   /H\   '89 Hawk GT  -ours   ASCII \ / Against
      bil@xxxxxxxxxx           (=O=)  AMA, CMH-Moto,      Ribbon  X  HTML
"Drink Real Ale"  "Quch!"  #3    U    DoD(6.66), HSTA!  Campaign / \ Mail