[ST] Mileage

Just cruious what kind of mileage people are getting that have gone with the
18T front sprocket?  And if you are still getting mid-to-high 40's, do you
use much engine breaking/downshifting when you are stopping or slowing?

Just crious as I seem to be getting around mid-to-high 30'smpg with the
bike.  I have the 18T front sprocket, Triumph CF can with #13 Tune.  Now,
granted, I have a hard time staying out of it now with this setup as I love
the way it sounds, but I am not on it all the time and I do a fair amount of
highway riding.  This last fillup, I had a 170 miles on it, the gas gauge
was just above the red block near empty, and I had to put 4.6 gallons in it.
That works out to just over 36 mpg (170/4.6).

Does this sound reasonable or something I should start considering to have
looked into while the bike is still under warranty?

Eric Mann
eric91z@xxxxxxxxx
'91 Camaro Z28
'01 Triumph Sprint ST