From: Steven E. Heathman [mailto:Talth@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: den 4 maj 2002 19:27
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Bike hire for the eastern TSRA ralley

In my admittedly limited experience, bike rental isn't commonly
available in the U.S. perhaps because of our litigation loving society.
I understand it's more common else where. Perhaps you could check the
net for Triumph dealers in the area and see if there's a way to use one
of their test vehicles as a rental. I live in the Midwest so I can't
recommend a dealer in that area. It's a long shot, but the best I can
think of.

Steve H.
'91 CB750 NH "The Metal Mule"
'00 1200 Trophy "Mons" 18000 miles RIP

> Isn't anyone having a tip for me?
>
> /Jonaz
>

> Hi all!
>
> I'm planning on attending the TSRA Eastern Ralley in august but there
> is one catch, I can't bring my RS on the plane over the atlantic :) So

> I need to find a place to rent a bike. I will arrive in Washington D.C

> and was thinking of driving from there down to canaan resort. Anyone
> now of any company with sport bike's for hire near D.C? ST,RS,VFR's
> etc.
>
> Thanks, Jonaz "Swede Dawg"
>
> Jonaz Kumlander
> 955i Sprint RS, -00