Re: [ST] Long distance touring

I can't compare it to a Trophy. But I have done two 800+ mile days(18 hours
or less) on separate occation, 3 straight thru runs from St Louis to
Asheville, NC(633 miles), and a total of 46,000 miles in 3 years with great
success, and very little pain on my '99 Sprint ST.  My only changes from
stock were a ZG Sporttouring shield, Throttlemeister, Sargent seat(stock
shape, just re-foamed with their Atomic foam) and a Camelbak to drink from
regularly.  Most of these long hauls were on interstate, so not alot of
moving around for corners to distract me from possible pains.  I keep using
past tense because I now have an '02 ST, I loved the essential bike so much I
had to have the little improvements they did in '02 and traded up.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen