[ST] Phoenix pants

	After last weekend's ride with Bird Dawg I thought I'd pass on my
opinion of the Joe Rocket Phoenix pants.
	First, these things are so comfortable. They fit great, don't pull when
you get in the riding position, and just feel right. That alone will
make you wear them if there is any hesitation about wearing some
protection instead of jeans.
	Safety, can't comment thankfully. But the armor around the hip area
does feel that it would soften the blow. the knee armor seems fine to me
but with the zip open pocket you could replace with armor of your choice
if wanted.
	Features, great with two front zip pockets nice and large. I wore
coaching shorts under them but found that the liner eliminates that need
if your so inclined. They also have the rear jacket zipper along with a
top part so you can sew that to your own jacket if you do not have the
Joe Rocket jacket.
	Cooling effect, they do move a lot of air and had the same cooling
effect my Kushitani Full Mesh jacket has when wearing and just walking
around.
	Negative, the moving of air is also the one drawback on the ST. They
move a lot of air and that's great until you stop. the the inside of
your calves start to heat up quick. When pulling away the heat goes away
as the motor air is extracted. I found this took about five minutes
after almost every stop. Maybe it was the new cooling air moving
through? You can still feel it to some extent but not bad at all
considering the other benefits.
	Price, I got mine at a small shop in Frisco, Texas for $112.00 just by
asking.
	Overall, I'll wear them whenever the tempertures over seventy and be
very satisfied.