RE: [ST] Bike hire for the eastern TSRA ralley

Ahem... $.20 a mile??!! No thanks.

That's if you go over 250 miles per day, which, of course, most of us do
since we own bikes that are comfortable for doing that type of riding.
You have to hope that you don't put that on it the day you pick up the
bike or the day you return it, or that the miles otherwise average out.
I have to say that this about average for the number of miles offered
with most bike rentals (some offer less per day!!).  It's not a cheap
proposition to rent a motorcycle here in the States no matter who you
rent with!!  Still, at this Rallye, I imagine that the daily routes will
be somewhere between 200-300 miles per day, and odds are, will be right
at or less than that 250 mark.

Lisa