[ST] Re: st-digest V2002 #259

Eric, I took a look at the Etymotic and was impressed by he stats, but the
prices are pretty high, especially for a "one size fits all".  A custom
molded product is going to do a lot more to attenuate the ambient noise.
Especially at half the price.  Even if the Etymotic's make a better sound,
the difference would probably be lost at anything over 30 mph.

I'd still recommend the Earplug Company.

Andy