[ST] CF Race Can Destiny

My only complaint about my 2001 BRG ST is that it is so quiet.  I love the
ride and the speed.  Every says the triple growl is so great, well my ST is
quiet.

I was walking through an parking lot yesterday, I heard a bike that sounded
great, as it turned the corner, it was a yellow RS, as I was leaving, having
been haunted by the sound, I checked the bike out.  Triumph CF exhaust can!
I took it as a sign, destiny.  Well, I called my local triumph shop and
ordered one for the ST.  If my bike sounds that good, my life will be
complete. They are charging me $30 to download the new tune.  I would
probably thrown that in ( I guess that is why I am not rich).

Ed