[ST] RE: st-digest V2002 #262

Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 13:25:59 -0600
>From: "Lex Offer" <Lex.Offer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [ST] CF Race Can Destiny

>Can I make a suggestion, Don't order the Triumph CF can.  it's expensive
and all it
>is, is an aluminum can with a carbon fiber sleeve.  I think you'd be much
happier
>with a Two Brothers.  It definitely lighter than the Triumph,  supposedly
produces a
> bit more horsepower, Sounds better (I had the Triumph race can before I
went to the >two brothers, and it's cheaper in price.

I can whole-heartedly attest to everything Lex says.  I got the TBR can,
with the Titanium cover in the standard mounting position.  It looks and
sounds great.  Although I haven't actually weighed the stock can and the
TBR, just holding them, the TBR can is significantly lighter.  According to
Jeremy, the mechanic my dealer, Southern California Triumph, the TBR can
adds about 7 HP.  The can cost me US $340 (minus a 10% discount for being a
member of the RAT Pak).  It included installation as well as reprogramming
the EFI.  It definitely is worth a look.

Rich Marcus
'01 Blue ST