[ST] Looking for brake rotors

I'm looking for a set of front brake rotors for my '99 Sprint. Lightly used
take-offs in good condition are preferred due to cost, but anything
inexpensive will be considered. I'm not proud...

For those who are interested in such things, I replaced the first set with a
pair of take-offs from a Daytona at 27,000 miles because they were worn
below the service limit. The current set I decided to keep until they
warped, regardless of the wear. 58,000 miles later, it looks like they have
begun to warp. I guess that'll learn me to replace stuff too soon, eh? Bike
still runs like a champ at 85,000 miles BTW. Using a bit of oil, but still
pulls hard. Anyone else close to 100,000 miles yet on a Sprint ST?