Re: [ST] Bull Shoals

Hi Lisa!

go to the following site:

http://www.crookedcreektackle.com/marmar/

Last I knew they were full up, but they may have had some cancellations. But
even if not the lady who runs the place            is very nice and helpful,
she can recommend another place           close by and will even check for a
vacancy!  Sorry I can't        remember her name, but just tell her you are
with my group,          she seems to like me for some strange reason.

"Loco Dawg"
  Donut
  2K-ST
  TEJAS