Triumph Rules! (was)Re: [ST] Looking for brake rotors

ogiginal message;

>If we believed all the ridiculous rumours about bikes, especially Triumphs
>it seems then we would never buy anything.
>Ashley

Right on, Ashley

For those interested, please refer to the MCN survey, coupla months back.
TRIUMPH had the highest consumer rating of ANY motorcycle!  Better than BMW,
Honda, Ducati, anyone!

Go figure.

And this is coming from a guy who managed to blow up an ST.  And I STILL
would not own any other bike.  And I've owned 11 different bikes in the last
30+ years.

I love my ST.

"Loco Dawg"
   Donut