[ST] Air box breather pipe and manual

Hello all,

Could someone tell me what is the rubber plug with a metal insert at the end
of the air box breather pipe? Can't find anything about that in the manual.
Just saw that piece while relocating the pipe which was pinched underneath
the tank. Also, the lower end was located between the swing arm and the
frame and I don't think this is the proper  place for it. Found a nice
machined hole on the right side that would suit perfect.

The lack of such details in the Triumph manual shows me that you need both
manuals to get all the info you required to perform the work you want on the
bike.

Gaétan
'00 Yellow RS

P.S. Just back from a week in Austria and you guys are lucky to have such
fantastic roads for biking!