Subject: [ST] Touch Up Paint

Should a Triumph Dealership be able to get the correct color touch up paint
for the ST?  I got a nice little rock chip right on the nose of the bike the
other day and now have exposed white plastic.  Also have a little of the
same from the rear turn signal brackets rubbing before I got them rotated
down.

Eric Mann

Triumph does have touch-up paint available in little tubes. There is even a
clear coat tube included for those colors with clear coat. As I recall, they
are about $15.00.
Bare