RE: [ST] YELLOW BOX speedo re-calibrator - also bike update

Sorry, guys, was thinking of cars, since my bike has been in the shop, I've been filling up my weekends over at my neighbors house helping him with his truck, so mind is in automotive mode and not motorcycle.

oh bit of an update on my bike.  Parts came in for my bike.  Apparrently, Triumph doesn't want to risk this happening to my bike again.  They sent me Forged/shotpeened Crank and Connecting rods, instead of the stock cast parts.  But I still had them magnafluxed just to make sure.  So bike shop should be getting started rebuilding my engine tomorrow according to the service manager.  Woo Hoo can't wait to get my bike back!

At 08:59 AM 5/13/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Yepper, my point exactly. Thanks Andy.
>
>-Snow Dawg

Lex "Digital Dawg" Offer
reffoxel@xxxxxxxxxxx
2000 Lucifer Orange Sprint ST (no that's not a typo)
1986 VF1000 F-2 Bol d'Or